Experimentation Democratisation. Hear from those who are actually doing it
We’ve all heard people talk about ‘Experimentation Democratisation’, but what does it really mean? How can businesses get beyond a buzzword to enable business-wide change?
In this webinar Chris Gibbins talks with Natasha Senior & Sam Ingleston about how Experimentation has been adopted by a wide variety of teams across Sky & DAZN. How it works in practice, how roles have adapted, some of the common challenges and what’s next.
This webinar took place on Thursday 5th August 2021: 10:00-11:00 BST
- Natasha Senior, Senior Experimentation Manager (Sky)
- Sam Ingleston, Global Subscription Experimentation Manager (DAZN)
- Chris Gibbins, Chief Experience Officer (CCX)
- A typical day at Sky and DAZN for an Experimentation Manager. Including sharing their favourite experiment and the steps involved in making it happen.
- What “Experimentation Democratisation” means to them in their roles.
- Why involve other teams in experimentation?
- What are the challenges of involving so many different teams?
- Experimentation Operating Models discussion
- What makes a modern Experimenter? And the key skills needed?
- What advice would you give to other experimenters looking to scale Experimentation?
- Questions and Answers