Job Posting Update: August 2023
We are seeking an ambitious, organised Marketing Manager with a strong B2B background to oversee and drive the marketing strategy for our consultancy business. Creative CX specialises in improving customer experiences through research, innovation, and experimentation.
Creative CX enjoys an enviable reputation in the market and an impressive list of clients. Our capability and experience means we are uniquely positioned to deliver high quality, innovative solutions for large enterprise businesses looking to scale the way they improve customer experiences and business performance.
We have many inspiring stories to share and need someone who can help us communicate them effectively.
The ideal candidate will help us tell our story and share our vision with our target audience through multi-channel marketing plans. They should have excellent communication and presentation skills, as well as the ability to manage projects independently and adapt to changing priorities.
- Own the marketing calendar and manage activities and stakeholders to ensure timely and efficient delivery
- Manage a programme of continuous research activities that helps better understand the needs of prospects, customers, and the developing trends in the market
- Work with the Sales team to create supporting sales materials based on feedback from business development activities and market feedback
- Work with technology partners to align messaging on market need and product development, and amplify our message and brand presence
- Plan and execute marketing events that help build the Creative CX brand and develop new business opportunities
- Ensure the business develops content that includes blog posts, social media content, whitepapers, and other materials to drive engagement and brand awareness
- Manage the Creative CX website and social media accounts, ensuring it continues to develop and publish engaging content
- Story-telling: An ability to identify, explore and effectively communicate the compelling storyline to the target audience in a way that resonates with them and drives engagement, action, and brand loyalty
- Curiosity: Read and engage with content from industry peers and partners to stay informed of trends and emerging innovations
- Creativity: Generate fresh ideas and concepts that align with the brand’s messaging and goals
- Attention to detail: A keen eye for detail, ensuring that all work streams are of a high quality and delivered effectively
- Time management: Deadlines are crucial in the marketing industry, you should be able to manage your time effectively, prioritising tasks and delivering high-quality work on schedule
- Collaboration: Work well with other team members, such as consultants and developers, to create cohesive and effective marketing content
- Positive attitude: Be open to constructive feedback, and willing to iterate and improve work based on feedback
- Connection with our values: mutual respect, collaboration, innovation
- Strong communication skills, with an ability to identify and summarise the compelling elements of a story
- Strong project management and organisational skills, with a proven track record of managing and delivering marketing campaigns
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Demonstrable talent in creating and curating content and marketing assets
- Proven ability to drive results from marketing activities
Nice to have
- A passion for emerging technologies and innovation
- Experience conducting user interviews
- An eye for good design/ability to create imagery
Creative CX is filled with great people with bundles of talent and ideas.
Join our fantastic team, and you’ll be part of an exciting growing consultancy. Some of our benefits include:
- 25 days’ holiday each year
- An extra day for every year, up to a maximum of 5 extra days.
- Regular coaching, a continuously updated personal development plan and a generous training budget to help you achieve your full potential
- Company contributory pension scheme
- Fully-supported remote working with the flexibility to work in our Central London Office
- Private Medical Cover
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Charity Payroll – giving before tax
Get in touch to discuss this role further