Content Marketing Executive
Job Posting Update: August 2023
We are seeking a talented and creative Content Marketing Executive to join our growing start-up business, specialising in improving customer experiences through research, innovation, and experimentation. The ideal candidate will have a passion for producing engaging and informative content that resonates with our target audience and drives business growth.
Any prior experience working with technology led business innovation is a plus, but the most important attributes for this role are a passion for crafting stories and a hunger to learn.
At Creative CX we believe that continually improving the customer experience through research, innovation, and experimentation is critical for our clients to remain relevant and competitive. We aspire to make a real difference to our clients’ businesses and their customers’ lives through the work that we do.
Our experienced staff and the work we do for our fantastic clients mean we have so many inspiring stories to tell. We need someone who can help us put it in writing and share it with the world.
- Develop content that includes blog posts, social media content, whitepapers, and other materials to drive engagement and brand awareness
- Write and edit content that is engaging, informative, and optimised for search engines
- Manage social media accounts and create engaging posts that align with the brand voice and tone
- Track and analyse the performance of content and campaigns using metrics and analytics tools
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and best practices in content marketing
- Conduct interviews with customers and prospects to better understand market demands and topics of interest
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop and execute integrated marketing campaigns
- Story-telling: An ability to identify, explore and effectively communicate the compelling storyline to the target audience in a way that resonates with them and drives engagement, action, and brand loyalty
- Curiosity: Read and engage with content from industry peers and partners to stay informed of trends and emerging innovations
- Creativity: Generate fresh ideas and concepts that align with the brand’s messaging and goals
- Attention to detail: A keen eye for detail, ensuring that every piece of content is free of errors and meets the brand’s standards for quality
- Time management: Deadlines are crucial in the marketing industry, you should be able to manage your time effectively, prioritising tasks and delivering high-quality work on schedule
- Collaboration: Work well with other team members, such as consultants and developers, to create cohesive and effective marketing content
- Positive attitude: Be open to constructive feedback, and willing to iterate and improve work based on feedback
- Connection with our values: mutual respect, collaboration, innovation
- Excellent writing and editing skills with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong project management and organisational skills
- Strong communication skills
Nice to have
- A passion for emerging technologies and innovation
- Experience conducting user interviews
- Knowledge of SEO practices
- Experience using Web Analytics platforms
- An eye for good design/ability to create imagery
- Understanding of how to write copy for the web that drives conversions
Creative CX is filled with great people with bundles of talent and ideas.
Join our fantastic team, and you’ll be part of an exciting growing consultancy. Some of our benefits include:
- 25 days’ holiday each year
- An extra day for every year, up to a maximum of 5 extra days.
- Regular coaching, a continuously updated personal development plan and a generous training budget to help you achieve your full potential
- Company contributory pension scheme
- Fully-supported remote working with the flexibility to work in our Central London Office
- Private Medical Cover
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Charity Payroll – giving before tax
Get in touch to discuss this role further